Download Lagu MP3 : Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics

Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.

Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics

I know I’m still young
But, I know how I feel
I might not have too much experience
But, I know when love is real.

By the way my heart starts pounding
When I look into your eyes
I might look a little silly
Standing with my arms stretched open wide.

I love you this big
Eyes have never seen… this big
No-one’s ever dreamed… this big
And I’ll spend the rest of my life
Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try
I love you this big

I’ll love you to the moon and back
I’ll love you all the time
Deeper than the ocean
And higher than the pines.

Cause girl, you do something to me
Deep down in my heart
I know I look a little crazy
Standing with my arms stretched all apart.

I love you this big
Eyes have never seen… this big
No-one’s ever dreamed… this big
And I’ll spend the rest of my life
Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try
I love you this big

So much bigger than I ever dreamed my heart ever would
I love you this big
And I’d write your name in stars across the sky
If I could, I would

I love you this big
Oh, eyes have never seen… this big
No-one’s ever dreamed… this big
And I’ll spend the rest of my life
Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try
I love you this big

I love you this big
Oh, eyes have never seen… this big
No-one’s ever dreamed… this big
And I’ll spend the rest of my life
Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try
I love you this big

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/05/scotty-mccreery-i-love-you-this-big.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Scotty Mccreery - I Love You This Big Lyrics 4shared.com