Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru
Breaking Benjamin Ft. Valora - Blow Me Away Lyrics
Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.
DISCLAIMER :
Breaking Benjamin Ft. Valora - Blow Me Away Lyrics
yang ada pada situs
download lagu MP3
ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.
Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar
Breaking Benjamin Ft. Valora - Blow Me Away Lyrics
yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.
They form a line,
One at a time,
Ready to play,
(I can’t see them anyway)
No time to lose,
We’ve got to move,
Steady the helm.
(I am losing sight again)
[Bridge]
Fire your guns,
It’s time to roll,
Blow me away,
(I will stay in the mess I made)
After the fall,
We’ll shake it off,
Show me the way.
[Chorus]
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I’ll be the one to save us all.
There’s nothing left,
So save your breath,
Lying in wait.
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover’s blown,
Nowhere to go,
Holding your fate.
(Loaded I will walk alone)
[Bridge]
Fire your guns,
It’s time to roll,
Blow me away,
(I will stay in the mess i made)
After the fall,
We’ll shake it off,
Show me the way.
[Chorus]
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I’ll be the one to save us all.
Wanted it back
(Don’t fight back God)
(Back off)
(Die)
[Chorus]
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I’ll be the one to save us all.
Save us all!
Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Breaking Benjamin Ft. Valora - Blow Me Away Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/06/breaking-benjamin-ft-valora-blow-me.html atau link disini