Download Lagu MP3 : Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics

Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.

Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics

Let me do you all night long
Hey, wanna do it all night long (baby)

[Verse 1]
Hop up out the bed
Take a shower then get dressed
Gotta go to work but I wanna lay with you instead, baby
Softly kiss you there, make you say Oooh yeah
I’ll be coming back to you boy you just tell me when, ooh baby

[Chorus]
Gonna be a late night, early morning when I get you home
Gonna give you good love, give you what you want and
Gonna do it all night long
Baby, let me do you all night long
Let me do it all night long

[Verse 2]
The day is almost through
All that I can think about is you
The hair I done sweated out
Scream your name, let it out
You are everything but the truth
Shivers down my spine when I think about the freaky things I got in mind
So I’ll be on my way to give it to you baby
Let me take my time

[Chorus]
It’s gonna be a late night til the early morning when I come on home
It’s gonna be that good love, give you what you want and
I’m gonna do it all night long
Wanna do it all night long
We can do it all night long
Baby, Let me do you all night long (x5)
Good love, give you what you want and we can do it all night long
Let me do it all night long

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/06/marsha-ambrosius-late-nights-early.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings Lyrics 4shared.com