Download Lagu MP3 : Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics

Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.

Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics


Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics

Now what if I told you my city was the best
And my city was a threat to the rest
And my city was a threat to the rest

This city is my city
And I love it, yeah I love it
I was born and raised here
I got it made here
And if I have my way, I’m gonna stay
Forever we’re coming
To every block yeah
Whether it’s warm or storming it down or right stupid hot, hot
From the colours all the way to the solutions yeah
Forget all the drugs and gangs, corruption and pollution no

Cause this city is my city
And I love it, yeah I love it
I was born and raised here
I got it made here
And if I have my way, I’m gonna stay here
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh
For life, uh huh

Now what if I told you my city was the best
And my city was a threat to the rest
But you can’t rest inside my city
My city’s so cold if you ain’t dressed
And what they accept, better had a right address
Come to my city, certain colours can’t step
And sadly I’m talking about the colour of your skin
Sign my brother can’t let you in
Cause the property value might go down
to a level that’s economically unacceptable

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/07/patrick-stump-ft-lupe-fiasco-this-city.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Patrick Stump Ft. Lupe Fiasco - This City Lyrics 4shared.com