Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru
Atozzio Ft. Jordyn Taylor - Where Do We Go (From Here) Lyrics
Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.
DISCLAIMER :
Atozzio Ft. Jordyn Taylor - Where Do We Go (From Here) Lyrics
yang ada pada situs
download lagu MP3
ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.
Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar
Atozzio Ft. Jordyn Taylor - Where Do We Go (From Here) Lyrics
yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.
Is all my fault, you can do better
This is what you always said to me!
Oh, you ain’t man enough, get it together
That’s what you always say to me!
I am in the middle of yes and no
I worry to stay or go
It’s struggle daily trying to love you boy!
So I do it living by, I do it crashing by
I don’t know if this is what I …
Chorus:
Do we make this goodbye? Is it even worth fighting?
Walk away from love ‘cause we’re so tired of trying
The love that we’ve built falling down love,
Do we work it out now? My heart is lost!
So where do we go? Where do we go?
Where do we go from here?
So where do we go?
Where do we go from here?
So where do we go?
Where do we go from here?
Can’t get my space, you clean your …
Is what you always say to me!
You suffocate, I’m barely breathing,
Is what you always say to me!
In the middle of yes and no,
I fight between stay or go
It’s a struggle really, to try to love you, girl!
So do we live and learn?
Or do we crash and burn?
I don’t know if this is what I want!
Chorus:
Do we make this goodbye? Is it even worth fighting?
Walk away from love ‘cause we’re so tired of trying
The love that we’ve built falling down love,
Do we work it out now? My heart is lost!
So where do we go? Where do we go?
Where do we go from here?
So where do we go?
Where do we go from here?
So where do we go?
Where do we go from here?
I’m always the..
I’m always the…
You made me to be the bad guy
You do the same!
But you’re not always right,
But I’m not always wrong!
We should fix the problems, we should move on!
Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Atozzio Ft. Jordyn Taylor - Where Do We Go (From Here) Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/08/atozzio-ft-jordyn-taylor-where-do-we-go.html atau link disini