Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru
Atozzio Ft. Monica Mania - Luv (Neva Felt So Good) Lyrics
Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.
DISCLAIMER :
Atozzio Ft. Monica Mania - Luv (Neva Felt So Good) Lyrics
yang ada pada situs
download lagu MP3
ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.
Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar
Atozzio Ft. Monica Mania - Luv (Neva Felt So Good) Lyrics
yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.
Let me freak your body
You can feel mine
Share my thoughts in the same time
I could blow yours you could blow mine
Chorus
I get back naughtish
No time to be modest
Come to my college
You can learn my ..
Take your time make it last
Girl you are so incredible
I gotta let you know
Love never felt so so so good good good
Love never felt so so so good good good
I know how your lips feel when you are kissing me slowly
Touch me all over my body
Love never felt so so so good good good
Be your stage as you perform
.. baby you want more
Oo promise me that you won’t ..
Tell me how you want it
Cause I wanna do it right
Chorus
I get back naughtish
No time to be modest
Come to my college
You can learn my ..
Take your time make it last
Girl you are so incredible
I gotta let you know
Love never felt so so so good good good
Love never felt so so so good good good
I know how your lips feel when you are kissing me slowly
Touch me all over my body
Love never felt so so so good good good
Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Atozzio Ft. Monica Mania - Luv (Neva Felt So Good) Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/08/atozzio-ft-monica-mania-luv-neva-felt.html atau link disini