Download Lagu MP3 : Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics

Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.

Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics

[Chamillionaire:]
Uh
I tell her that my shirt made out of mistletoe
You already know that she gon come and kiss below
She said she like it better when it’s physical
Hit it and quit it but I swear I never hit ya no
I told basically it’s just my principals
I’ll be the student baby you can be the principal
Can’t pay attention in detention what’s a figure four
She like to wrestle just to get ya fallin to the floor
[Repeat]

[Chamillionaire:]
Baby stop playing cause I still got on my necklace
And she never stop playing but I really must confess it’s
Ok and I’m saying that she coming out her dress is
The p-90 x man make you work and do some stretches
Man baby can’t be lazy gota do it like ya mean it
Mirrors everywhere she probly think that I’m conceited
It’s like I’m michael jackson she ain’t bad I tell her beat it
If she is I’m a feed it till the mission is completed

[Erykah Badu:]
All I gotta do is add a lil lemmon
You my favorite drank
Ya make me thank
Oww
Honey you so sweet

So tell me Slim, what it’s gonna be
It don’t be like this usually
When it come to that, “what it do… ”
I don’t fall for that “woop-tee-woo” (bull)
Ooh boy can you tell me please

Wanna know if ya feelin’ me
Ooh Slim boy ya killin’ me,
But you soo sweet ta me
Oww

[Hook:]
Honey you so sweet
Sugar got a long way to catch you
You so sweet
All I gotta do is add a lil lemmon
You my favorite drank
Ya make me thank
Oww
Honey you so sweet

[Bridge:]
You got that honey
You runnin’ from me
You really turn me on
You got that honey
Stop acting funny
You really turn me on

So tell me Slim, what you tryin to do
I’m trynna get me an interview
Look for you all over town
But you gave me the run around
Fly free baby fine with me
I need to know if you’re feelin’ me
Can you stick your pinky finger in my tea
Cause you soo sweet ta me
Oww!

[Hook]

[Bridge x2]

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/08/chamillionaire-ft-erykah-badu-honey.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Chamillionaire Ft. Erykah Badu - Honey Lyrics 4shared.com