Download Lagu MP3 : Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics

Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.

Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics

All alone, hey, all alone, yeah
Can never forget that night, hey
Boy you even looked me in the eye, yeah
Tell me you love me and you would never leave
But now you are gone and I’m so lonely

So who’s gotta catch me from the sky
Cause you’ve let my hopes build up so high
That I could fly but I didn’t know
That you would take my wings from me
You let me fall so I painted your name in the sky
For the world to see
So that you know that it was you
Who let … fall alone, all alone, hey, all lone, yeah

I remember how secure I felt
Guess you just have a way with words
Cause when you spoke boy I would leave
That you will never leave, oh

So who’s gotta catch me from the sky
Cause you’ve let my hopes build up so high
That I could fly but I didn’t know
That you would take my wings from me
You let me fall so I painted your name in the sky
For the world to see
So that you know that it was you
Who let … fall alone, all alone, hey, all lone, yeah
Why’d you let me fall alone?
I just did you and you let me go
I expected this from somebody else and not you
You let me fall so I painted your name in the sky
For the world to see
So that you know that it was you
Who let … fall alone, all alone, hey, all lone, yeah
You let me fall so I painted your name in the sky
For the world to see
So that you know that it was you
Who let … fall alone, all alone, hey, all lone, yeah

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/08/sam-hook-ft-greg-pegani-you-let-me-fall.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Sam Hook Ft. Greg Pegani - You Let Me Fall Lyrics 4shared.com