Download Lagu MP3 : Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics

Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.



Brantley Gilbert - You Don’t Know Her Like I Do Lyrics

Hey ole Friend, thanks for callin’
It’s good to know somebody cares
Yeah she’s gone, but I don’t feel like talkin’
It might be just too much to bear
To hear somebody say it stops hurting
Or to hear somebody say she ain’t worth it

You don’t know her like I do
You’ll never understand
You don’t know what we’ve been through
That girl’s my best friend
And there’s no way you’re gonna help me
She’s the only one who can
No, you don’t know how much I’ve got to lose
You don’t know her like I do

I can’t forget, I’m drowning in these memories
It fills my soul with all the little things
And I can’t cope, it’s like a death inside the family
It’s like she stole my way to breathe
Don’t try to tell me it stops hurting
Don’t try to tell me she ain’t worth it

You don’t know her like I do
You’ll never understand
You don’t know what we’ve been through
That girl’s my best friend
And there’s no way you’re gonna help me
She’s the only one who can
No, you don’t know how much I’ve got to lose
You don’t know her like I do

You don’t know her like I do
You’ll never understand
You don’t know what we’ve been through
That girl’s my best friend
There’s no way you’re gonna help me
She’s the only one who can
No, you don’t know how much I’ve got to lose
You don’t know her like I do
Brantley Gilbert - You Don’t Know Her Like I Do Lyrics

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/09/brantley-gilbert-you-don-know-her-like.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Brantley Gilbert - You Don't Know Her Like I Do Lyrics 4shared.com