Download Lagu MP3 : Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics

Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.



Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo… (3x)

We had the best years of our lives,
But you and I would never be the same,
September took me by surprise,
And I was left to watch the seasons change.

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo… (3x)

It’s been so quiet since you’re gone,
And everyday feels more like a year,
Sometimes I wish I could move on,
The memories would all just disappear.

So many things I should’ve,
Said when I had the chance,
So many times we took it all for granted.

[CHORUS]
I’d never thought this could ever end,
I’d never thought I’d lose my best friend,
Everything is different now,
Can we stop the world from turning?

I’d never thought I’d have to let you go,
I’d Never thought I’d ever feel this low,
I Wish I could go back,
And we’d stop the world from turning.

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo… (2x)

Looking back on better days,
When we were young, we thought we knew so much.
And now it seems so far away,
I’m wondering If I was good enough.

So many things I should’ve,
Said when I had the chance,
So many times we took it all for granted.

[CHORUS]
I’d never thought we would ever end,
I’d never thought I’d lose my best friend,
Everything is different now,
Can we stop the world from turning?

I’d never thought I’d have to let you go,
I’d Never thought I’d ever feel this low,
I Wish I could go back,
And we’d stop the world from turning.

Gone are all the days,
When we swore we’d never break,
And now I’m left here alone.

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo… (3x)
Oh oh ooo..

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo…
I’d never thought this would ever end,
Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo…
I’d never thought I’d lose my best friend,
Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo…
Everything is different now,
Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo…
Can we stop the world from turning?

[CHORUS]
I’d never thought this could ever end,
I’d never thought I’d lose my best friend,
Everything is different now,
Can we stop the world from turning?

I’d never thought I’d have to let you go,
I’d Never thought I’d ever feel this low,
I Wish I could go back,
And we’d stop the world from turning.

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo… (2x)
Oh oh oo ooo.
Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/10/avril-lavigne-ft-evan-taubenfeld-best.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Avril Lavigne Ft. Evan Taubenfeld - Best Years Of Our Lives Lyrics 4shared.com