Download Lagu MP3 : Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics

Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.



Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics

if you’re the only thing i ever get for christmas
then everything i wished for has come true
you’re the single light, i’m on my list
you’re my one and only christmas gift
the mistletoe is where i’ll be waiting, meet me there


i know someone out there knows what i’m saying
baby you’re a girl who’s wishing just like me (yeah, yeah)
there is one, and you know who you are
my gift to you is all my heart
make my holiday, and hear me when i say

if you’re the only thing i ever get for christmas
then everything i wished for has come true
you’re the single light, i’m on my list
you’re my one and only christmas gift
the mistletoe is where i’ll be waiting, meet me there

in the morning i know everybody’s rushing
to see what’s underneath the christmas tree
know what i mean, cuz i don’t find it there
and i need the mistletoe is where
you make my holidays, so hear me when i say

if you’re the only thing i ever get for christmas

then everything i wished for has come true
you’re the single light, i’m on my list
you’re my one and only christmas gift
the mistletoe is where i’ll be waiting, meet me there

only you can make this… a merry merry christmas

there is one, and you know who you are
my gift to you is all my heart
make my holiday, and hear me when i say

if you’re the only thing i ever get for christmas
then everything i wished for has come true
you’re the single light, i’m on my list
you’re my one and only christmas gift
the mistletoe is where i’ll be waiting, meet me there

all i ever wanted was you, this christmas
yeah yeah yeah
i need you baby

you’re the single light, i’m on my list
you’re my one and only christmas wish
the mistletoe is where i’ll be waiting, kiss me there

i’ll be waiting, kiss me there
Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/10/justin-bieber-only-thing-i-ever-get-for.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas Lyrics 4shared.com