Download Lagu MP3 : Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics - Chord Kunci Kord Gitar + Lirik Lagu Indonesia Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics Download Lagu MP3 :: Chord Kunci Kord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Terbaru Indonesia Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics

Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics



Download Lagu MP3 Terbaru Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics Top musik Indonesia - Barat - Mancanegara.

DISCLAIMER : Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics yang ada pada situs download lagu MP3 ini sepenuhnya adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pencipta/pengarang, artis, dan label record musik yang bersangkutan. Situs ini tidak menyimpan file musik mp3 dari lagu yang bersangkutan. Lagu ini sepenuhnya berasal dari tempat penyimpanan file pihak ke 3.

Seluruh media, termasuk lirik / teks / syair lagu, Video Klip, tangga lagu serta kunci gitar / notasi TAB Chord Guitar Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi semata. Jika Anda menyukai dan menikmati lagu ini, belilah kaset / CD atau nada sambung pribadi (NSP/RBT)-nya untuk mendukung artis musisi yang bersangkutan untuk terus berkarya.



Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics

i hope you…
only once i told a lie
i hope these days go on forever,
and i’m always right by your side.
you’re all i want to know
for the rest of my life!

i can’t help what time is done,
and how long i had to wait
now i found your hand in mine
i hope i didn’t come too late
there’s no beauty like your face in the morning light!

chorus:
and whole my life i have been so scared
and i never knew i never wanted you there
i’ve been broke, been bust, been snared
so love lost and under-prepared, baby
and now that i found you, now that i’ve got you
i’ve got everything, my dear!

cause you mean everything to me, my dear,
you mean everything to me my dear!
i see you in my thoughts, and i hear you in my sleep
and now that i’ve found you,
now that i’ve got you
i’ve got everything!
and i feel … like a runaway train
if i hold you…. you would never go away
my dear, hear me when i say!

chorus:
and whole my life i have been so scared
and i never knew i never wanted you there
i’ve been broke, been bust, been snared
so love lost and underprepared, baby
and now that i found you, now that i’ve got you
i’ve got everything, my dear!

i love you sleeping with your socks on
and i love you all day in the house
i love your smile in the morning
and i love your head upon my chest
i miss your kisses in the evening
and i miss my heads on your hips
and i miss the smell of your perfume
and the lipstick on your lips!

chorus:
and whole my life i have been so scared
and i never knew i never wanted you there
i’ve been broke…
so love lost and under-prepared, baby
and now that i found you, now that i’ve got you
i’ve got everything, my dear!

now that i found you
now that i’ve got you
now that i found you
now that i’ve got you
i’ve got everything my dear!
Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics

Jika link Download Lagu MP3 Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics sudah terhapus. Silahkan cari pada link http://musikloo.blogspot.com/2011/11/nikki-reed-and-paul-mcdonald-now-that-i.html atau link disini



 

Tools Seo

Fans Musik Loo

Download Musik MP3 Indo Gratis & Chord Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu Manca Copyright © 2011 Designed by saycob - Terimaksih kepada link referensi Nikki Reed And Paul McDonald - Now That I Found You Lyrics 4shared.com